Top 10 Dangers China Faces Today
Here are the top 10 dangers that China is currently facing:
Top 10 Dangers China is Facing
- Massive Pollution – China is hands down the most polluted country in the world
- Income Gap – How is it that some Chinese factory workers make less than $40 per month while their bosses and the rest of upper management drive BMWs?
- Rampant Corruption – This is most serious on the local provincial level
- Higher than Reported Unemployment – There are many areas of China with migrant workers with no job or source of income.
- Lack of Social Safety Net – China is one of the most capitalist countries in the world, if not the most, in terms of its economic policies.
- Quality of Education – China may well produce the most engineers in the world. The problem is a huge portion of them do not innovate & lack leadership ability. However, this is rapidly changing and Chinese professionals are much more hungry than their counterparts in the west.
- Product Quality and Customer Service – The former will undoubtedly improve, as will the latter, but it will take Chinese companies quite a while to learn the true meaning of customer service.
- Trust – Mistrust and the causes of mistrust are rampant in modern China
- Over Dependence on the US – China’s economy is export driven, mainly by consumers outside of its own borders, which brings us to the last point:
- The Imploding US (and later Chinese) Housing Bubble – When consumers have nothing left to spend, the whole world, nonetheless China, will be caught up in a quagmire of pain.